#900 My 2 Favorite Ladies

My two most favorite designers released some things at the same time! 
What luck for you and me as this post was able to combine my two favorite designers that I lovingly Dubbed

My 2 Favorite Ladies
So post # 900! here we go:

Our First Lady is Stix ~ Chiyo/butterscotch. Today she is wearing LoveCats Mira outfit Womenstuff hunt  (tail and ears not included in hunt git. These are from Akantha which is a outfit sold separate at lovecats)




 Our Second Lovey Vixen today is
(tail and ears not included in hunt git. These are from Akantha which is a outfit sold separate at lovecats)

 




Creators Skin Sale info:
Skin will be newly released at Skin Fair 2016

30% off & Exclusive to the Skin Fair for the duration
 of the event

-Lots of things included, more details here:

 https://ilovepixystix.wordpress.com/whats-included/
-Current head appliers: Catwa // Omega // Genesis // LeLutka // Slink Visage // TheMeshProject
I will also have a gift out at the fair

My Shape is LoveCats Tigress Avatar shape (free Group Gift. I did edit my shape enough to fit the outfit by shrinking the butt and breasts. Outfits are rigged Mesh)




First Pictures Head is Catwa Jessica

Second Pictures Head is Slink Emma
Slink hands Elegant
Slink High Feet
Mesh Body in both sets of pictures is slink physique 


Comments