#705 Luckie Explsosion!

Hi everyone TOday I have a large collection of items from Luckie. And I am so glad to share these with you. There are appliers for Lola Tango, Mirage, and Lush breasts. The Shorts have Phat Azz appliers. Plus All clothing Layers! Hot Hot top is called Burst Halter with Flowers. The Shorts are Leather Latex Blue Shorts. The Last few cutsie items are the Luckie Custies Mousey Ring in blue. (( gatcha item )) Then there are the Mesh Nerdie Checked Glasses in Purple!


I am wearing Mesh Mouth Brandee Closed by Loud Mouth
Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
Phat Azz Thicker Legs version
Slink Hands Elegant
 sKIN pIXYsTIX hADEN
   my Bracelet is Mystique Bracelet from inca temple jewelry designs
My Eyes are Rag Dollz Steam Punk Eyes Blue
My Nail Polish is from Alice Project/2 tone Hearts For Slink Hands

Comments