#704 Happy New YEAR

I hope you are all well. If you are nursing a hangover why Not go shopping. All-ways makes me feel better! And Luckie is the place to go!I am Sharing 3 fantastic Dresses with you Today. Each comes with appliers for Phat Azz, Lola Tango, Mirage and Lush!
These are In That Corset Dress, THE COLORS BELOW ARE THE 3 AT THE LUCKIE MAIN STORE!




I am wearing Mesh Mouth Brandee Closed by Loud Mouth
Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
Phat Azz Thicker Legs version
Slink Hands Elegant
 sKIN pIXYsTIX hADEN
   my Bracelet is Mystique Bracelet from inca temple jewelry designs
My Eyes are Rag Dollz Steam Punk Eyes Blue
My Nail Polish is from Alice Project / 2 tone Hearts For Slink Hands
My High Heels are From Alice Project, there for Slink Mid Feet, there named : Miranda Pumps Red
My Wedding Rings confidential!

Comments