#703 Luckie Netted jacket, CupCake Skirt & Angelic Red Collar

Hey Ladies Tis the Season right. Never to cold for some revealing Clothes From Luckie. You'll heat things up in this Leather Latex Netted Jacket and Cupcake Skirt. Both are red, but this sassy little skirt is a VIP gift. ( vip group cost lindens to join ) I tied the combination together with Luckie Angelic Collar in red.


I am wearing Mesh Mouth Brandee Closed by Loud Mouth
Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
Phat Azz Thicker Legs version
Slink Hands Elegant
Pixy Sticks Skin Gaberiella #7 Puddin
Hair is Free Gift From Emotions *Melanie*
My Eye Shadow is Catwa Eyes Makeup
my Bracelet is Mystique Bracelet from inca temple jewelry designs
My Eyes are Rag Dollz Steam Punk Eyes Blue
My Nail Polish is from Alice Project / 2 tone Hearts For Slink Hands
My High Heels are From Alice Project, there for Slink Mid Feet, there named : Miranda Pumps Red
My Wedding Rings confidential!

Comments