#702 Spatterd ( Gray ) NEW

 Hello Ladies today I have a New Release from Luckie
Splattered ( gray )
This is at Luckie's Main Store!
The Jeans and Top outfit comes with the following appliers:
Lola's such as Lola Push-Up 2.5, Lola Naturals 2.5, Lola Tango's, Lola Tango Mirages, :mused: Full Breasts v1.5, and Lush 1.3.
 Phat Azz - appliers
Baby Bump Applier
Brazillia Applier

I am wearing :
Apple May Designs- Baby Bump
 Mesh Mouth Brandee Closed by Loud Mouth
Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
Phat Azz Thicker Legs version
Slink Hands Elegant
Pixy Sticks Skin Gaberiella #7 Puddin
Hair is Alice Project Yuri/Glitter Rainbow-Indigo
My Nail Polish is from Alice Project /Black Slant Tips
My Lashes are WOW Diva Lashes
My Eye Shadow is Catwa Eyes Makeup
my Bracelet is Mystique Bracelet from inca temple jewelry designs
My Eyes are Rag Dollz Steam Punk Eyes Blue
My Wedding Rings confidential!

Comments