#701 Hands On Me Dress's UpDated!

Hands On me Is A Kick Ass Dress From Luckie. This Collection of Dresses now Has not only Lola Tango, Mirage & Lush Boobs Ladies. Now Phat Azz Lovers can Rejoice! There are appliers for you in here as well! Luckie is A applier Addict! And I am Proud to say I am as well!
Colors Are All Black with one of the Following Colors:
 Auqua, Green, Red, Yellow, White & Pink



I am wearing Mesh Mouth Brandee Closed by Loud Mouth
Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
Phat Azz Thicker Legs version
Slink Hands Elegant
Pixy Sticks Skin Gabriella #7 Puddin
Hair is Sirena ~ Allure ! Red Pack ~ Auburn
My Lashes are WOW Diva Lashes
My Eye Shadow is Catwa Eyes Makeup
my Bracelet is Mystique Bracelet from inca temple jewelry designs
My Eyes are Rag Dollz Steam Punk Eyes Blue
My Glasses are Steam Punk Eye Glasses Clear with Silver Frame from Rag Dolls 
((sold in various outfits but as far as I have personally seen not separately.))
My Nail Polish is from Alice Project / 2 tone Hearts For Slink Hands
My Wedding Rings confidential!

Comments