#698 Frost Fair Exsclusives from Luckie



This outfit is named Shimmer.
Shimmer comes in the following Color's
Red, Pink, grey, black, aqua, & white
Today I am Sharing Red. I love the bold Color in this outfit.
The outfit comes with Lola Tango/Mirage appliers
Slink Hand Appliers
PhatAzz Applier
As well as all clothing Layers!
(( the links in this post for luckie go to frost fair. ))
          I am wearing Loud Mouth Brandee Closed
My Eye Liner is WOW Skins Strong Eye Liner.
 It was FREE from a LL win!
My Skin is #7 Puddin/Gabriella by PixyStix 
I am Wearing Slink Women's Hands Elegant
My Boobs are Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
 PhatAzz by Luck INC.

My Cohert in Shimmer Is Addy
she is founder of tiny trends blog.
these are the goodies she has on with Shimmer:
Pink:
Alice Project Rosemary
Glamorize Just Because Pale Rose Lips
Glamorize Radiant Light Pink
PixyStix Hayden 000 Possessed
LC Beguiling Eyes Moss
Lola Tango Mesh Breast's

Aqua:
Alice Project Helga
Glamorize Just Because Electric Lips
Glamorize Radiant Light Teal
PixyStix Penelope Pillow Talk 04
LC Beguiling Eyes Moss
Lola Tango Mesh Breast's

Comments