#695 Frost Fair Begins! & Luckie is gonna be there!

Frost Fair Opens today. and I am going to Share a exclusive outfit from Luckie with you. Only avaliable at Frost Fair 2013.
This outfit is named Shimmer.
Shimmer comes in the following Color's
Red, Pink, grey, black, aqua, & white
Today I am Sharing Red. I love the bold Color in this outfit.
The outfit comes with Lola Tango/Mirage appliers
Slink Hand Appliers
PhatAzz Applier
As well as all clothing Layers!
(( the links in this post for luckie go to frost fair. ))









                                                   I am wearing Loud Mouth Brandee Closed
My Eye Liner is WOW Skins Strong Eye Liner. It was FREE from a LL win!
My Skin is #7 Puddin/Gabriella by PixyStix 
I am Wearing Slink Women's Hands Elegant
My feet are Slink Mid High Feet 
   My Boobs are Lola Tango Mesh Breasts
                  My High Heels are from Alice Project and are made for 
Luck INC Phat Azz 
My Hair Is .Ploom. Flip Red

Comments