#690 Warm Me up on the ICE

You are going to be warm in these new Ice skates from Luckie
These are called WINTER OUTING
As well from LUCKIE I have The Red Gingham Top With Lola Tango Applier
And Low Rise Black Jeans with Phat Azz Applier




  My Hair is from Alice Project. It was FREE from a Lucky Chair. This Hair is called
Bella - Lucky Brown
My Eyes are Lace Red by R.U. Rouge and were FREE
My Skin is #7 Puddin/Gabriella by PixyStix
Creator is Pixel Geek. There was 50 made i added link yah Never Know RIGHT. ONLY 49L Ladies
My Horns Were FREE From Delirium Style. There a Group Gift for December off the Advent Calendar. They Come with a Color Hud. There from Day 3. Group is a one time fee of 100L.
Tattoo is from Dethly Productions -Roses 3 Lola Tango Applier inc. for light medium or dark
Jewelry From Pure Poison FREE group GIFT from September 2013 and is called Stephana
My Eye Liner is WOW Skins Strong Eye Liner. It was FREE from a LL win!

Comments