#686 You Caught Me Blue Handed

So I am Super Stoked to Share these awesome clothes with you.
From Luckie I have :
Penetrate Me Jeans with the Phat Azz applier as a option
Grab Me Top ( in blue), come with appliers for Lola Tango Mesh Breasts,
 as well as appliers for slink Hands for the sleeves.
To round out the outfit from a collection of things I snatched from *Luckie* something new
Cutesie Mousie Bows. Definite must have for the Gatcha Collection.

 


My Roller Skates are Latreia Roller Skates Black
My Skin is from PixyStix it is Gabriella 07 puddin
My Hair is Michelle Infinity Color your own
 From Alice Project a free win from the Midnight Mania Board
My Hands are from Slink - Mesh Hands Flat
 I am wearing a Phat Azz
Eye Liner is from WoW Skins - Strong Eye Liner
My Eye Shadow is Catwa Eyes Makeup
My Breasts are Lola Tango Mesh Breast's

Comments