Post #622 Not just any Soccer Mom.....

Oh Yes you see the Soccer Mom and most people think the sweet and Cuddle kind of woman right. Well this is the new age Soccer Mom. Shes the Biker Babe whom is not afraid to Show her leather and skulls at her kids game. I have 2 designers new stuff I combined together to compliment one another. There from Mesh Head, Delirium Style Fashion!!
From Mesh Head I am featuring The New Born to Be Bad Jacket. This mesh jacket comes in the following sizes: XL ~ XS. The detail in the work on this Jacket is beyond Words amazing. A must see for your self honestly.
And from Delirium Style Fashions I am Featuring the newest release in some cute pants. The collection is named Penny. I have chosen Penny Satin Black to feature in this post. The mesh pants come in L ~ XXS. This pair is accented with studs on the back pockets in the form of a skull on either side. This compliments the Biker Soccer Mom look. I hope you enjoy.




Skin: [ HUSH] Zoe - Delicate - Coco (rb)
Hair: [Nikita] Bright Naughty - Chantilly

Comments