Post #593 THe Thrift Store I GO!!!!

This is a Exclusice collection of Gatcha items from *LUCKIE*. These are going to be at The Thrift Shop Event. There are Lots of these bows so I will list them for you XD. The Hair Candy Bow Collection consists of the following: Red, Strawberry Sprinkles - rare, Pink - rare, Banana, Orange, Milk Chocolate Sprinkles, Yellow, Vanilla - rare, Vanilla Sprinkles - Rare, Strawberry, Silver - rare, Purple, Milk Chocolate, Green, Gray - rare, Gold - rare, Dark Red - rare, Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Sprinkles, Cream, Cream Sprinkles, Blue, Black - Rare, Banana Sprinkles,  & Aqua.
I choose to Share Banana Sprinkles today with a Exclusive corset also from *LUCKIE*. 
The corset is found at Bewbapalooza. The Corset is called Frosting Body Suit ( Banana ).

My Ears are from LoveCats Sad Elf Ears Tribal
My hair is Emotions free gg *ERIC*/brown
My Skins from WOW Skins Jada April gg 2013
Make up Glamorize Sweet Combo
Lashes Catwa #1
my Eyes are from L&B there free Evocative Blue Circuit Cyber

Comments