Post #584 Race Night in the Future?

Going Bust is the sidewalk sale at the Cleavage sim and the vendor is located outside Pink Sugah's store there. The Sale runs Thursday to Monday (6th June to 10th June). Future is the sweet deal at the low Price of 75L. 2 outfits are in the Package Ladies. Both with appliers for Lush/Lola Tango. There is the Cream top, or Orange. The Jeans are Red or Yellow. I tied the outfit together with a new release from Latreia Foot Fashion , theses are Vroom Yellow. The other color options for Vroom are: Orange, Grey, Pink, & White. I Choose to Share the Outfit With the Cream Top and Yellow Jeans. I am wearing my mesh Lola Tango Breast's. I hope you like the post.



Skin - [HUSH] April GG Caramel
Makeup - Glamorize Sweet Combo
Hair - A&Y Bunker City - Rea Cyber Hair Multi Color

Comments