Post #577 Pearls, Pastels, & Kleo

 Ladies today we have a triple play of new releases. A duo from Just Pale coupled with Latreia Foot Fashions. This Outfit will definitely make a statement. And the delicate sexy nature of these heels will leave you wanting more. From Just Pale we have Pearl ( outfit comes with Bangells, Corset, Pearl Necklace, Pearl Skirt in sizes XL - XS , it is mesh. Then theres also the Pearl Top ),
 Pastel ( makeup 6 choices, lashes, & nails. ) 
Kleo come's in the following smashing colors - Black, Green, Grey, Nude, Pink, Purple, Red, & Teal.
 Then the delightful Latreia Foot Fashion has brought us Kleo.Today I am sharing Pearl, Pastel makeup option 1, Pastels Lashes, Pastels Nails Long. As well as Kleo in black. I hope you enjoy this post, I had a great time writing it. I will add the rest of what I am wearing after the Photos.
 



My Skin is from [HUSH] - Zoe Delicate Cream
My Hair is from Ali Ali - Dakota - Red
My Eyes are from LoveCats - Beguiling Blue Tidal Pool
My Tattoo is from Wicked Tattoo - Bitch


Comments