Post #296 Luckie Charms Hidden Retreat Proudly Opens The Sales Room TOday @ 12pm SLT.

Yes Thats right the sales room at the *LUCKIE* Charms Hidden Retreat Opens Today! And I told you I would make sure to let you know ehn the grand opening was! Well at 12pm slt its offically open! And with several great vendors partcipating I had a hard tim choosing stuff for the grand opening post. But I choose 4 of my favorites and here we go!!

This Dress is from Kaithleen's
it is called Afrodita Club Dress unseen black


 This sexie Lingere is from 
Red Dalihas Botique
and is a free gift.


This sexie and naughtie lingere is from *LUCKIE* 
and this is called
Glitsie
also comes in red, white, and pink
Lolas tangos applier included.


This is one of 4 corsets avaliable from 
Celtic Corsets
This is called Office Girl.
 

All of this and more can be found at The Discount room, at the *LUCKIE* Charmz Hidden Retreat
There is a fantastic selection of vendors participating in the sales room.
So I will be posting more goodies over the next week or so that you can find there.
This is my Grand Opening Post. 
I hope you Like it!!!


Credits:

Hair .ploom./ Torti~Streaked Blondes Color Pack
Skins:
Hush feb group gift ( secound 2 pictures )
WOW skins Lila ( first 2 pictures )
Shape: WOW Lila


Comments