Vacation Time!!!!!!!!!

Vacation from Badazzle Designs









VACATION FROM BADAZZLE DESIGNS COMES WITH THE CUTE TOP AND THE SHORTS
COLORS ARE YELLOW, RED, PURPLE, GREEN, BLUE, & BLACK!!
My Hair is from Amacci it is-Suzy/Dark Blonde Pack-Honey Blonde
My Make Up is Glamorize Sweet Combo
My Lashes are from Just Pale - January Group Gift 2013
My Skins from [HUSH] December 2012 Group Gift Elva-MoonBlush-Cream (DB)
My Tattoo's are from Wicked Tattoo: Emo- I won this from the LL boards.
My Wrist Cuffs and My Collar are from Xcite-Tokon Cuffs/Tokon Collar
My Facial Piercing is from Mar-Ayumi
My necklace and earrings are from Cyber Gems Jewelry and this set was from the Womens Stuff Hunt Nov/Dec 2012.- Scarab Jewelry Set ( link goes to store were there are other colors of the same set available! )


Comments

  1. Where are you going on vacation?! I always get a Cape Cod vacation rental during the summer because I can't live without a getaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment