Twisted Mini Skull and Poncho Warmth

This is a hot combination of Mesh Heads clothes. This hot mini and the Poncho are some new 
Mesh Heads Clothes. Tossed in a facial piercing and some other goodies and I was ready to
rock an roll. So now lets indulge in the photos and then explore the items I am wearing!



Ok So this skirt is called Leather Tan Mini w/belt, and being its mesh it is available in the following sizes:
XL, L, M, S, & XS
The Poncho is also from Mesh Heads and is called:  Ladies Cross Poncho
available sizes are:
XL, L, M, S, & XS
There are the following colored tank tops to go under the poncho included with purchase:
Grey, Brown, & Beige
My Facial Piercing is found in the mixed items section at Delirium Style and is called Death Bite 
My Eye Liner is from Kathaarian Set and is #2
My Eye Shadow is Roxiz Gothy Girl Style 3

Comments