Sweet Mariah

Mariah is a new release from Delirium Style. 



Mariah has two different mix mix and match styles with the tops and pants. 
Mariah is a mesh design and the tops are available with Lolas Tango Appliers.
Tops are on size and colors are Black and other is PurPur.
These Arabian Long pants are available in the following sizes:
XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS, & XXS.
Colors are stripped and black.
With the stripped pants I am wearing the spiked belt, and the other belt I am wearing with the black pants is called Funky Skull Belt. As well as the arm bands, Double Chin Piercing, Rope Neck Lace,you will receive the Ear Plugs. Theres also a cute pair of sneakers and there's also smokey eye shadow.
( I chose not to wear the eye shadow in this post. )
My Eye Shadow is Dead Apples Mauve
My Prim Breasts Are Lolas Tangos



Comments