Metallic Delights mmmhmmmmm......

This sexy set off 4 Metallic outfits are from *LUCKIE*
And this New Years Day 2013 I am sharing them with all of you.






My eyes see a tantalizing black, a luscious pink, a ravishing red, and a sizzling teal. These sexy outfits come with a Lolas Tango Appliers. And *LUCKIE* has the most fabulous department in her new location. The boobie room. And that is were you will find these Metallic outfits.
As well as many more all compatible with Lolas Tango Boobs. ( OUTFITS IN THE BOOBIE ROOM )
My boots are from Crave, there called white fur boots.
My finger nails and bracelets are from Crave also. There from the DiamondLust- Nail And Jewelry Set.
My skin is from the Christmas group gift from Toxic Bish, in 2012.
My Hair is from .ploom. it is Trina- Indisicive pack. 
And I am wearing Lolas Tango Prim Boobs


Comments

Post a Comment