I Do....

OMG SQUEALS I SWEAR. *LUCKIE* HAS COME OUT WITH A SEXY DRESS. AND IM IN LOVE WITH IT. JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY AND IM BLOGGING IT FOR YOU TODAY.
THIS IS BLISSFUL WHITE. DRESS FROM *Luckie*











Ok so this sexie new dress from *LUCKIE* is Blissful White. And rumor has it this will not be the only dress we shall see at *LUCKIE* in the near future. This dress comes with a Lolas Tango Breast Applier.
My hair is from Catwa: Katniss: Browns
My nails, ring on right hand & bracelettes are from Crave:
My Boots are Crave MM Board win:
My earrings are from *LUCKIE*: Kepping Notes 
My Eyes are: Noya
My Diamond Choker is from: Allyssa Bioux Jewlery ( free gift )
My Eye Lashes are from Catwa: catwa #2
My Hair is Catwa:Katniss: Browns
My Eye Shadow is from Glamorize: Heavy Combo Black



Comments

Post a Comment