Full Moon anyone? Well not just yet but close!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies how r you today. I am absolutely tickled. I have the fun of sharing with you some new jeans from *LUCKIE* Ripped Mooner Jeans. And these new jeans are fantastic.














These Ripped Mooner Jeans come in the following colors:
red
teal
green
brown
purple
pink
blue
black
My Hair is .ploom. kenni 
My skin is Al Vulo
My top is ..:sexZ:.. at Cleavage!  Lace Corset Top Black and I purchased it from Bewbaplooza
My breasts are Lolas Tangos
My Tattoo Hug Life is from Bangarag and I got it from the End Of the World Fair in Dec. 2012
My Facial Piercing is LoveCats  earrings with 3 piercings
My Dimple Piercing is Lovecats Dimples
My Earrings are *LUCKIE* Triple Key 
My Tattoo Sleeves are Wicked Tattoo Born Evil Sleeves i won these from the LL boards.
My Belly Piercing is Crystal Heart Dangle




Comments

Post a Comment