Dressing Can Be so Time Consuming

Thats right getting dressed can take time and with so many colors to choose from it can be even harder.
Like when you see a hot new outfit and it has several colors n you want them all. Know what I mean Ladies.
Well I am pleased to share a new dress from Badazzel Designs.
This dress is called Time Consuming Mini Dress, but it is far from it. And I will share why after the pictures of this newest dress from Badazzel Desighns



This was the greatest idea Ive seen since sliced bread I swear lol. Six dresses you see right.
Wrong :D
This is only one dress and there is Six colors to choose from on a color hud included with the dress. Sweet right!!!
You will receive the color change hud with your purchase. And how cool is that. Six dresses in one YAY!!
Color options are:
Red, Pink, Silver, Blue, Green, and Purple!!
You also receive the hot netted stockings!
My boots are from Latreia Foot Fashions ( there also a new release! ) and they are called Fiona~ Brown
My Eye Shadow is Glamorize Heavy Black Combo
My Lashes are Catwa #2


Comments