Corset Dresses for the New Year YaY!!

I have the hottest new dresses in SL. And on this very First Day in 2013 I am pleased To share them with you. These 3 dresses are from *LUCKIE*- at BeWbAPaLoOZa and all of the links in this post for *LUCKIE* will take you right to the spot at BeWbAPaLoOZa to these.
And there hot!! And with the sweet boots I found from Crazed there sure to turn some heads!




Ok so the name of these 3 different and fantastic dresses are:
*LUCKIE* In That Corset Dress. All 3 of these dresses come with a Lolas Tango applier.
As well as top and bottom layers, the skirt prim, and the *LUCKIE* In That Corset Dress also has sleeves.
My Necklace is key's to my apartment from ArisAris
my earnings are simple pearl from *C:K*
These hot boots from Crave are called Wrapped Black Stiletto Boots, & Toxic Boots White.
My skins from Toxic Bish, December Christmas gift in 2012.
It is called Christmas Bish Skin, it came with a Lolas Tango skin applier.
My hair is from .ploom. it's Kinsley- red pack-coon tail's 
My eyes are glamorize- black

HAPPY 2013


Comments