Boots, Boobs, & Bootie!!!!!!!!

O yes Ladies [QE] has some tastie booty mini booty skirts and color coordinated tops. Then she even made some hot boots to go with these.
I am tickled to share the combinations with you today.






My Tops are from [QE] and are called:
Cashmere Crop and are available in blue, red, white, & black.
My Mini skirts are [QE] and are called :
Suede Ruffle Mini colors are red, black, & brown
My hot Boots are [QE] and are called:
Emmz Boots, colors available are red, black, & brown. These boots are available in the options of red white or tan knit.
My Hair is .ploom.  Lila~Indicisive Color Pack( black hair is )
My Lashes are Catwa #2
My Skin is [HUSH] Elva Caramel (db) ( December 2012 free group gift ) 
My Breasts are Lolas Tango's 

The Links to [QE] in this post will direct you to the newest branch found at the Luckie Charmz Mall

Comments