Who Wants A Snickers?

Yes Thats Right Who Wants A Snickers! The sweet Jeans are from *LUCKIE* and O yummie!
There a hot Pair of Jeans n You get some Candy!

Snickers Jeans









Ok so these fabulous Jeans have several Snickers candy bars on them! And the one on the right back pocket o yeah and guess what! If you or a friend clicks on it wa la you get a snickers bar!
So sweet right! LOL i love these jeans from *LUCKIE* And here's the goods on these!
There are three different colors to choose from when you go to the new *LUCKIE* location to purchase these Jeans. There Light Blue Stripe ( in the photo ) There is also Black and Blue.
Each fantastic pair of Jeans comes with three optional cuffs for the Jeans. You can wear them cuff with Snickers ( like I am in the pictures ), cuff with no Snickers, and then there's also a Flair cuff option. So kida like getting 3 pairs of jeans each purchase. And yes *LUCKIE* has moved, but your in Luck lol. I got the new location for you just click on the link.
Ok so this cute top was made by a friend for me! 
My Shoes are from Latreia Foot Fashions there Pink Chucks for Ladies
My Lip and Eye Piercings are Simple Piercings from [ni.Ju]
My Eyes are from Amacci they are GreyBrown Eyes Big with sparkel prim layer
My Hair is from .:EMO-tions:. *SHAKIRA*/ombre -groupgift
My NeckLace is from *FF* it is a Breast Cancer Awareness Necklace
And My skin is a free gift from al vulo- Eleonor * Son of Flowers group gift

Hope your Holiday Season Burns Bright

XOXO 
China Doll


Comments

Post a Comment