UpGrading By Bedazzled Designs

Yes it is all most here Ladies & Gentlemen. The End Of The World Fair begins on December 15th, 2012 and runs through December 30th, 2012.

THey have a few items that will be at The End Of The World Fair.
Here is
UpGrading






So UpGrading is a Delicious Black Skirt and Top, and It is Mesh.
It Come in the following Sizes:
Top XL, L, M, S, XS.
Skirt L, M, S, XS, XXS

As Well as this sexy Combo I am wearing Catwa lashes #2, as well as Catwa Katniss V2 Roots/Blonde Hair
My eyes are Brown Marble Eyes from Ginger Goodies
My Skin is T.B Elf Skin from <TOXIC BISH>
My Jewlws are from Janet Zuri Indian Jewles and there Silver.
My Eye Shadow is ROXIZ Swirly Girl Style 1 in Black.

So You Can find The UpGrading outfit at The End Of The World Fair & is

I hope You Like It.
XOXO 
China Doll

Comments