Summer Dress Saltaire Cream

TGIF Ladies and Good Morning to you. This morning Is inspired by a beautiful Cocktail Dress from Salraire. This is called Summer Dress Cream.







This sweet dress from Saltaire is perfect for a cocktail party or just to relax and have a good time with friends dancing.This Mesh design is available in the following sizes:
\XL, L, M, S,& XS.
There is also a pair of Cream Panties included in the Package to wear with this dress.

My Hair is from Amacci it is Nadia Long Graphite in Color
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #2
My Eye Shadow is ROXIZ Egyptian White
My eyes are from LoveCats they are Beguiling Tidal Pool with the prim twinkle layer.
And My Shape if from Je Suis Chique this is Linda Model Shape

So I've Attached tons of links for your shopping  pleasure.

Happy Friday Ladies
Hugs
China Doll



Comments