Summer Dress Pink from Saltaire

Good Morning Ladies, its a Chilly Tuesday morning outside. But I have a fantastic Summer dress from Saltaire to share with you to start the day. This is

Summer Dress Pink







Saltaire has a collection of Summer Dresses and this is one of them. This beautiful cocktail dress is sure to please. Being it is a mesh dress it comes in the following sizes:
XL, L, M, S, XS.
You get the Dress along with matching panties.
As Well as this sexy dress I am wearing Catwa lashes #2, as well as Catwa Katniss V2 Roots/Blonde Hair
My eyes are Brown Marble Eyes from Ginger Goodies
My Skin is T.B Elf Skin from <TOXIC BISH>
My Jewlws are from Janet Zuri Indian Jewles and there Silver.
My Eye Shadow is ROXIZ Swirly Girl Style 1 in Black.

Ladies I hope u like this new Summer Dress from Saltaire 
It was a pleasure posting it for you.

XOXO

China Doll


Comments