Send Me an Angel of Peace

So I think this is a fantastic post to end the day with. LoveCats has a new release. This new release is called 
PEACE ANGEL





The holiday season can bring pain and hurt around the world for people. Memories of Loved Ones lost for what ever reason. War and Famine all hurtful to us. LoveCats created an Angel of Peace.
This outfit is beautiful. And honestly the name brought a tear to my eye.
We all need an Angel of Peace in are lives. 
This beautiful outfit comes with the following :
The Halo, The Wings, The Shoes, The Skirt, & Love and Peace on Earth Top. 
My piercing is LoveCats Piercing Set 3
My Eyes are LoveCats piercing Steel w prim layer.
My hair is Leeta Truffle by KoKo Hair and Fashion
My Skin is _Tuty's_ Josie Cream Skin bronze and peach  with cleavage

Ok ladies and gents. I truly hope you enjoy this outfit. A Angel of Peace is something we all can use in are lives.

God Bless one and all.

Happy Holidays Every One
China Doll



Comments