Ohh Gretchen

 Good Morning Ladies, I sure do hope your Saturdays is starting off fantastic o. I know Mine Sure is. I found an amazing collection of new Dresses at Delirium Style. And So I have Tons of Pictures to Share with you be I give ya the goods on it. But you know I will fill you in I all ways do!

Gretchen

















Yeah this new collection of dresses from Delirium Style consists of  12 new mini dresses in all. This collection is mesh and comes in the following available sizes:
L, M, S, XS, & XXS. 
As well as the dress you will also find pasties in the package.
My hair is from Exile, and is Kylie/All Or Nothing
My Neck Lace was a gift from a dear friend of mine.
My eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Rain Forest with sparkle prim layer
My lip gloss if from Toxic Bish and was a free group gift in 2012 called Lips Makeup #8
My Eye Shadow is Night Lights/Black
My skin is from CupCakes  it is 
London-Cameo-Cleavage-Earthen
My eye lashes are catwa #2

XOXO

China Doll



Comments