New Years Eve with Mesh Heads

Hey Ladies, I got some fantastic clothes from Mesh Heads to share with you.
So on this Last Day of 2012 I am Dedicating one post to my Pappa Fran and his Store














These are a few of his newer items. The Dresses are new, as well as the jeans are. The Jacket is one I've posted b4. But lets talk more about these sweet clothes.
These clothes are of course all mesh. But being from Mesh Heads we wouldn't expect any less now would we. 
The first dress is called Frilly Rock Chick Dress, And the sexy Red Dress is Frilly Rock Chick Skull dress. Both of these dresses are available in 
L, M, S, XS, & XXS.
The Jeans are Rock Chick Biker Babe Patched Jeans,
My Leather Jacket is Ladies Biker Babe Leather Jacket. &
there also available in L, M, S, XS, & XXS.
My Hair is from Emotions, and is a free gift from 2012.
It is called *MERLUNA* /crazy
My lip rings are simple snake bites from ni.ju
My Skin is from Al Vulo it is called Elenor * Son of Flowers Group Gift
My Eye Shadow is Glamorize Heavy Black/Red Combo
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #8
And last but definitly not least are my boots. These are Stacked Black Boots from BootGasm.




Comments