*LUCKIE* Netted Dress

Hey there Ladies Its getting closer to evening time now. And I wanted to share a line of Dresses from *LUCKIE*
These are netted dresses. so lets take a look at these.














Yes These are netted. And you can see through them. This collection of dresses can be worn by a more modest lady as well. Simply apply your pasties and u are good to go gals. This collection of dresses comes in all colors seen in the post. But Ill tell you them in random order cause i like to.
Black, yellow, purple, red, teal, brown, white, pink, baby pink, & green.
There are 3 individual top layer options per dress and 2 bottom layer options.
And thank you Trish for making the Lola appliers to each fantastic color.
My Breast's are Lolas Natural Breasts V2.5
My Hair is Catwa Katniss V2/blonde and I used the color change hud that comes with the hair to change my streaks to match my dresses I am wearing.
My Lashes are Catwa #8
My Eyes are LoveCats Nebula with prim twinkle layer
And my killer boots are from Delirium Style. ( BTW THERE NEW RELEASE :P )
They are called Riannah Black

So Head on over to *LUCKIE* soon for these dresses and tons of other fantastic clothes!
( and yes if u are scratching u head n wonder if I am pregnant, i am. *Luckie's* clothes fit well even on a pregnant gal. in the pictures im 14 weeks along with triplets so. )

Happy Holidays to all

China Doll

Comments