Lollypop Dress from *LUCKIE*

O i had to share girls. I find some of the cutest clothes at *LUCKIE* and being pregnant its awesome. Because clothes from *LUCKIE* fit me and there not maternity clothes. So I can wear them after my triplets are born :P....... I got this outfit from the Lucky Chairs. But its so cute I had to share it with you. So here is some cute pics of

LOLLYPOP DRESS







Now as I said I did get this dress from the lucky chairs at *LUCKIE*.
But hey its fantastic so here is what you get with it!
The dress top and bottom layer, sleeves and the prim dress layer.
I am wearing new boots from Delirium Style. They are called Riana Punk Boots - color green.
My hair is from Catwa it is Katniss V2 summer blonde pack- color roots blonde. The streaks are from the included hud that comes withthe hair fat pack. 
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #8
My eyes are from LoveCats, there Nebula 
My Skin is from Delish its Haley Chic
( My skin  sparkles are a tattoo layer form a ice fairy avatar and it was a gift from a friend. )

Sent you rides to all the fantastic store locations to find these goodies. Happy Shopping girls.
Hugs n kisses

China Doll



Comments