Kathleen ( shape from JSC )

Hi today I wanted to share a shape from JSC. This is called Kathleen. 
JSC is  Je Suis Chique. It is a new store on the market place. And I adore her shapes.
So Please check out these cute pics and then I will tell you what else I am wearing after my review of the shape.
Kathleen







Ok so the great plus when you purchase Kathleen, from JSC is you receive 3 shapes. Busty, Model and Teen are all included. For the price you pay you are getting a fantastic amazing deal.
So this one is the Busty Shape in the 3 pack.
Its a reasonable height. I like it and slender with ample cleavage which is nice. Arms and Legs are good length and shape.The only thing I don't like is the butt.
The butt is flat. Like there's nothing there.
The lingerie I am wearing is from EBA it is a Christmas of 2012 gift.
It is called BeeBee Corset Set Red. You Can find it at Delirium Style by the Christmas Tree. 
So as I mentioned you can find this shape at JSC.

Hugs China Doll

Comments