Iron Cross Jeans from Mesh Heads

Good Morning Ladies. Boy am I ever sleepy lol. But here I am at 6:18 am in the morning.
And I am so pleased to share with you a new pair of Jeans from Mesh Heads.

Iron Cross Jeans













So yes are per creator of Mesh Heads store's absolute norm there's a lot of details on these jeans.
And they are fantastic. I absolutely love these jeans. And being there ,ash here are the available sizes for you:
L, M, S, XS, & XXS.

I coupled these fantastic jeans with a top from Mesh Heads. This is Mesh Heads Tube Top Face.
It also come in the following size's
XL, L, M, S, & XS.
My fantastic hair is from DIVA it is the 500 group members group gift.
This is called Chiharu (Amber)
And my eye lashes are Catwa #2

I hope you all like my outfit. You can find it all from the link I attached to these posts.

Kisses & Hugs
China Doll


Comments