Get Over Yourself

That's right .:Badazzle Designs:. said it well. Get Over Yourself.
This is a sexy new outfit sure to please. Its is a cute mini dress. So lets look at how hot it is. Then well give you some details.

Get Over Yourself








So this sexy outfit comes with the following items:
Lolas Tango Applier and Lolas Common Applier,  The Top and Bottom Dress Layers, the stockings, the shoulder layers.
My eye Lashes are Catwa #2.
My Eye Shadow is Glamorize Heavy Black Combo Makeup & Blush Combo.
My Eyes are Beguiling Aurora from LoveCats.
Exile-Kylie/All or Nothing/Blackberry.
My Breasts are Lolas Tango Prim Breasts.
And my skin is from [HUSH] Elva-Moon Blush- Caramel (rb nc )
My Boots are from Latreia Foot Fashions-Averia Black

Get Over Yourself at .:Bedazzle Designs:. is a new release. So Make sure you get over there and grab one while there fresh and hot!!

XOXO
China Doll

Comments