Frost from *LUCKIE*

Hey Ladies Sundays a Lazy day for me but I had to share with you this super sexy Sweat from *LUCKIE*. It can be purchased from the Frost Fair,

So Let me Share some Sexier Pics with you of Frost.






Frost is a hot top from *LUCKIE* and as I mentioned it can be found at the 

This top comes with the netted gloves and 3 different top layers to wear for this sexie sweater.
( There all the same. ) This top also comes with a Lolas Tango Applier.
I added to this outfit LoveCats paw print pasties. As well as LoveCats Black Ballet Boots, LoveCats Black High Waist Skirt. My hair is from DIVA it is the members group gift, for 20,000 members.
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #2
And my lovely eyes are a free group gift from Amacci. There Grey Brown Eyes.

Well Ladies I hope you enjoy this post. I sure had a good time writing it for you to see.

Happy Holidays 
China Doll






Comments