Vengeance by Bedazzle Designs

Hey three Ladies. Today I wanted to share a how new release from .:Bedazzle Designs:.
This outfit is called
Vengeance
So lets Check it out and I will tell you more about Vengeance, from 






Ok so with this hot new release from .:Bedazzle Designs:. called Vengeance you get:
The top, the eye patch, tango boobies applier for Lola's Tango boobs, ( which I am wearing )
the arm warmers, the jeans, and the shoes.
I am also wearing Lola's Tango Boobies, My Eye Lashes are from Catwa there #2
My hair is from D!va and it is a free group gift.
My skin is from CupCakes, and it is called 
London-Cameo-Cleavage-Earthen.
My Snake Bite piercins are from
My Simple lip ring is from Wicked Tattoo.
( it is the on in the middle of my lower lip. ) It is a free gift for group members, that fill out a survey.

Ok so Head out shopping. I linked yall the LM to shop at these great places.
XOXO
China Doll 



Comments