Delirium Style Mini Sweater's Christmas Gifts

Hello and yest again Ladies Happy Hump Day. These two sweet sweaters I am sharing next are Mini Sweaters for Ladies. Theres 2 colors  So lets check them out and then I will Share more info with you about what else I am wearing with these sweet mini sweaters from Delirium Style.





Ok So these Sweaters are a few of the Christmas Gifts at Delirium Style for the Ladies. Theres the Grey and White Strip Sweater & the Red and Grey Stripe Sweater. And Being that these are Mesh Sweaters here is the sizes they come in:
L, M, S, XS & XXS
These Sweaters also come with panties. There is two optional layers to wear either a Pants Layer or a Underpant Layer.
My Eyes are from Amacci and they are Grey Brown Eyes - Big
My Hair is from Purple Moon Creations and it is Dax Hair -Reds- Auburn
My skin is from [HUSH] it is Novembers group Gift Elva Moon Blush Caramel (lb)
My Eye Shadow is ROXIZ  Egyptian Goth in Black

MMMMM this sweaters are sexie!
So head on over to Delirium Style n get them. And remember to wear your group tags!

XOXO

Chain Doll


Comments