Delirium Style Group Gift for December 2012

Good Morning Ladies. I hope your Saturday is starting off on the right foot :P
I wanted to start of the morning with Decembers Group Gift at Delirium Style.
This is Valerian.






So this is a hot mesh outfit from Delirium Style. And its is as mentioned the December 2012 group Gift.
With this free group gift you will receive the following item's:
The jewelry ( earring's bracelet's, & 2 Eye Jewel's )
The Top, Rebel Jeans, & Boots.
The Mesh Top come in sizes L, M, S, & XS
The Mesh Boots come in L, M, S, & XS
Then there are 3 different tattoo eye liner options

My eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Blood Lust with prim layer added.
My skin is from [HUSH] it is Elva Moonblush Caramel (lb) November 2012 Group Gift
And sadly I cannot remember the name of this hair I am wearing.

Ok so head on over to Delirium Style and grab this free Group Gift. Remember to also grab the free mens ans ladies Christmas gift items for 2012. You will be glad you did.


Happy Holiday's Ladies
China Doll








Comments