Delirium Style Aiyna Dress Collection

Good Morning Ladies. This is a new collection of dresses from Delirium Style.
This collection of Mini dresses is called 
Aiyana.














This collection consist of  Eight different dresses. They are in no paticular order:
F**K, Manson, Monroe, Nurse, Playboy, Star, Virgin, XXX
These dresses are mesh. And the sizes are:
L, M, S, & XS
My Boots are from Latreia Foot Fashions
They are a free Christmas Gift for 2012 and they are called
Tailiea Christmas Red
My hair is Catwa and it is called Jawa V1-V2HairStyle/Black-White Pack
The Color is Jawa V1/Dark Night
My Eye Lashes are also Catwa
they are Catwa #2
My Eyes are From LoveCats. They are Beguiling Steel with the prim layer added.
My skin is ::DS:: Kairi Sangria Full

Have a great Day Ladies.

XOXO
China Doll

Comments