December 2012 Ladies Christmas Outfit Gift Little Red

So Ladies as we further fall into Saturday morning I wanted to share with you another Delirium Style Christmas gift. This is a Entire outfit for the Ladies. And its sensual or Sweet. You choose the option there by either wearing it with the skirt, or being naughty like I did n keep the Skirt off.
Here is Little Red from Delirium Style.










This outfit from Delirium Style is Mesh. You will receive the Pettie coats & Skirt ( not shown here )
As well as the Christmas Cape( in the following sizes:XL, L, M, S, & XS )
Leg Warmer Boots sizes 1, 2, or 3
As well as the Dress Bodice.

My Skin is from [HUSH] it is called Elva Moonblush Caramel (lb)
My eyes are LoveCats Blood Lust with the prim Layer
My Lashes are Catwa #2
Im Having a brain freeze on hair today. Im sorry I cant remember were this ones from.

but I linked u the locations to were the other things are.

XOXOXO

China Doll



Comments