Checked MM Blue Shorts by *LUCKIE*

 I figured Since I posted a few of the colors of the Checked MW shorts from *LUCKIE* Id share one more pair of them with you today. And these are *LUCKIE* Checked MW Shorts Blue.
So lest Checkout these awesome shorts. Then i will give you the  info on the rest of these goodies!










These Saucy high waist shorts are sweet. There are 10 colors in all in the collection. And I must say the colors are very bold. I love them! There available at the *LUCKIE* store.
These cute glasses and sweet earnings from * LUCKIE* as well. These glasses are called, Ziggie White. And the earrings are called Keeping Notes.
Along with the saucy shorts I am wearing a Bra from .: Bedazzle Designs:., it has matching panties with it. I am not wearing the panties. And the Bra has a Lolas Tango Applier.
My breast's are Lolas Tangos. 
My Hair is from ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... its in a fat pack. This one is called 
Amanda Coral (AP).
My skin is from :[Al Vulo!] it is called [ Elonor ] - [ Son of Flowers ] from December 2012 free group gift.




Comments