Bring it 2013

Let us ring in 
2013
In Style with some rocking High Heels from Latreia Foot Fashions!
And were Going to add A little Help from 
Toxic Bish,*Luckie*, & Delirium Style while were at it!
Latreia Foot Fashions has some Killer new shoes for 2013. Two pairs of unique heels to start off this New Years Eve With A Bang! And this will rock you right into 2013! I combined these Killer shoes with some shorts from *LUCKIE* and A top from Toxic Bish
as well as a top from Delirium Style for the other Pair!









Lets Start off with the killer new shoes from Latreia Foot Fashions:
The first Pair in this post are called Latreia 2013 Stilettos, The Second Pair is called 
Latreia 2013 Scenic Stilettos. These fabulous shoes from Latreia Foot Fashions are color Changable were the solid Color is on the shoes. So you can Match these to any outfit!
These are Mesh design and come in one size. 
The Sweet Shorts in this post are both from *LUCKIE* 
These shorts are called Checked Shorts MW Red, & Checked Shorts MW Black.
The red top is from a MM win I got at Toxic Bish. It is called F**K Me Red.
The Top I am wearing with the Black shorts is from Delirium Style and is Purple Tease #6 top 
My skin is from :[Al Vulo!] it is called [ Elonor ] - [ Son of Flowers ] from December 2012 free group gift.
My Hair is from .:EMO-tions:. *SHAKIRA*/ombre -groupgift.
Some sweet stuff her ladies. I hope you find the new stilettos from Latreia Foot Fashion on your feet this New Years Eve to Rock in 
2013
I know I will!!


xoxo China Doll




Comments