Bianca Obsidian

Happy Hump Day Girls. Today we Start The Day with one of two gowns that are going to be at 
This Gown was created by [RAYNZONE]
This elegant Gown is Called 

Bianca obsidian 








So as you can see in the pictures there is a prim layer for the skirts. I removed this layer so I could show the gown in its fullest visual colors. As it is difficult to see in the pictures with it on. This mesh gown also includes the shoes.
My Eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Galactic with Twinkle Prim Eye layer.
My Skin is from <Toxic Bish> It Is Called T.B Elf Skin.

My Hair is from **Pocket Mirrors** It is called Saeko 2 Bob  Dark Blonde. It was a free group join gift at Promo Hub.
My eyelashes are Catwa #2,

I really Hope You Like it. You Can Find The Dress at  The End Of The World Fair.
Between Dec. 15th -Dec. 30th 2012
Kisses China Doll


Comments