.:Bedazzle Designs:. Over Knee Boots

Oh how I love shoes Ladies. And I got some new boots from .:Bedazzle Designs:. 
Thy are Over Knee Boots







These fantastic Over Knee Boots come in three warm winter colors. Brown, Taupe and Black.
These are mesh boots as well.
The Outfit I am wearing is Vengeance from .:Bedazzle Designs:.
I am also wearing Lola's Tango Boobies, My Eye Lashes are from Catwa there #2
My hair is from D!va and it is a free group gift.
My skin is from CupCakes, and it is called 
London-Cameo-Cleavage-Earthen.
My Snake Bite piercins are from
My Simple lip ring is from Wicked Tattoo.
( it is the on in the middle of my lower lip. ) It is a free gift for group members, that fill out a survey.

I hope you all love these sweet new boots. There Fantastic. 

China Doll


Comments