Averia by Latreia

Hi Ladies how are you this evening. I hope you are getting on well this Sunday night. I had a wonderful day personally. I am thoroughly enjoying these new release boots from Latreia Foot Fashions. And I am glad to share these with you tonight. So here we go with

Averia




These smashing Calf high platform boost are mesh. They are available in 3 smoking colors. Black Gray and Purple. They are available in the following sizes:
L, M, & S.

I just cant get enough from Latriea Foot Fashions. Every time I say the next new release I am going to be good and not have them. Well giggles I cant stop. I have a vast collection from Latriea Foot Fashions and I am so not done. So I encourage you to go to Latriea Foot Fashions n have a look around. I do believe you will find your self getting at least one new pair of shoes when you go.

Hugs n Kisses
China Doll


Comments