Absinthe from D~STYLE

Good morning Ladies. I hope your Saturday has started out well. I wanted to start today with a awesome new grunge outfit from D~Style. Here is Absinthe.

ABSINTHE








Ok so this hot grunge outfit has tons of included items with it as you can see some of them. 
So lets dive into some details of whats included in D~Style's newest mesh outfit.
Absinthe comes with:
the pierced tongue and is optional to wear. the head Phones, Black Bandage and Smokey EyeShadow, or Smoky EyeShadow alone.
THe boots that come in sizes L, M, & S. The earring's Leggings in the following prints Stars ( I am wearing those in the photos ) No stars, Rebel,& Animal Print.
The of shoulder sweater and it comes in sizes XL, L, M, S, and XS. As well as the punk cuffs for left and right side.
To tie this sexy outfit together I am wearing 
hair from Amacci this is Nadia Long ~ Black Coal
Eyes from Amacci Grey Brown Eyes Large with prim sparkle layer
Skin and Shape are November 2012 group gift from [HUSH] there Elva, the skin tone is Honey (db)
And my lashes are catwa #2.

I love grunge and I find mine exclusively at D~Style!

Hugs and Kisses
China Doll


Comments