Women's Halloween Gift 2012

Ok so here is the Ladies Halloween Gift For 2012 I received. Yep you guessed it from the apple bobbing.
This is yet I am another outfit you can receive from the apple bobbing. This outfit is sexy and semi conservative. I really enjoy it and am glad to show it to you.

I love how the outfit flows with couture's of the body.

Cute shot of the back!

Had to show you gals a better view of the front!

Ok so Yes I got this at LoveCats for free. My favorite price lol! But honestly who doesn't love free.
The apple bobber as you should be fair warned now is not going to be at LoveCats long!
But this yummie outfit comes with Twitchy Ear's & Interactive Tail, Collar, Black Eye Makeup layer as seen in the picture, Halloween Dress, Boots & Paw feet, Leg Warmers, & the sexy Stocking's!
My Skin is from .:WOW SKINS:. it is PinkStar April 2012's group gift.
My Lashes are Catwa #8 and are 100L on the market place.
And my shape is one of my all time favorites. Yes you guessed right if you said Haley. And Haley avatar's are on the market place for 1L each.

Ok I will post one more blogg later tonight gals maybe  But if not plenty more to come tomorow. Hope your Monday, went well. Look for more LoveCats blogg's here at China Dolls Fashions in the future!!

Huggiess n Kisses

China~Doll

Comments