The Fairest By LoveCats

Yes this is LoveCats Tempting creation designed after the fairy tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
But I don't think are Fairest is going to be so easily tricked into eating a apple this time around.
As well as I feel The Fairest here will not live with 7 Dwarfs, any longer.
So after the sexy photos I will tell you more about LoveCats design The Fairest.










 Ok So this Sexy outfit Comes with 2 optional skirt layer's. They can be worn together or separate , and I am wearing them both,  then dress, The boots, stocking's, garter belt, panties, shoulders, and a alpha layer for the boots.
My lashes are Catwa #7.
My Hair is from  :.Titzuki:. It is  Tied up #2 and the color is Raven.

So this is another of 4 yummier Princess designs from LoveCats.

Hugs and Kisses all.
China Doll

Comments